Marcus is a photographer and artist based in Stockholm, Sweden. After graduating in 2013 from the Mid Sweden University with a bachelor degree in photojournalism, he moved to Stockholm and became a member of the collective PiriPiri. With exhibitions done in Stockholm, Helsinki, Athens, Pelt in Belgium and now releasing his first zine “Down here together” with Fail books in 2021.
- Aug 2010- Jun 2013 Bachelor degree in Photojournalism at the Mid Sweden university.
Selected Exhibitions (Group/solo)
- 2013 - Galleri CFF(Centrum för fotografi) in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2014 - Gnestaplanket in Gnesta, Sweden.
- 2015 - Gnestaplanket in Gnesta, Sweden.
- 2016 - “The artist is broke” in Berlin, Germany.
- 2018 - Shortlisted for the Athen Photo Festival
- 2019 - Shortlisted for the Athen Photo Festival
- 2019 - PiriPiri darkroom collective in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2019 - Helsinki Photo Festival in Helsinki, Finland.
- 2019 - Planket Sthlm in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2019 - Siilk Gallery in Athens, Greece.
- 2019 - Salong CFF(Centrum för fotografi) in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2020 - Shortlisted for Copenhagen Photo Festival.
- 2021 - Lens op de Mens Fotofestival Pelt in Pelt, Belgium.
- 2020 - PiriPiri, issue #1, a collective zine, self published.
- 2021 - Down here together, zine published by Fail Books.